Affiliate Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Specifically, books and kindle links.

May 26, 2017

SciXFriday - Strange Thing Sci-Fi Short, UFOs, Haunts, Misc, and Etc.

“I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.” - Philip K. Dick, Ubik 


Odds-n-Ends -
  • Surprising reveal from a witness to the Phoenix Lights UFO. Kurt Russell says he was piloting a plane when he saw an unusual light formation and he reported it to the control tower. Nothing registered on radar, so he dismissed it. Two years later, the dots connected. Calls it his Richard Dreyfuss (Close Encounters) moment. Express 
  • Residual amnesia reported by some Phoenix Lights witnesses? Unexplained. Express 
  • Mountaintop Selfie captures UFO. UFOSightingsHotspot
    Cool thing about this story; when I shared it on Facebook I got a response from a friend who had a similar UFO photobomb experience in Colorado. He shared his pic and the image shows an anomaly in the background.
  • Doll is a terror? A family in Peru says she is possessed. Express 
  • Summer Travel Fun. Roadtrippers suggests a Ghost Tour of Memphis. Some say Elvis never left.
  • Pranksters left a pineapple at a modern art exhibit. Returned to find it displayed in a glass case. Mashable 
  • Situation grave for injured swan. Boy tried mouth to mouth. Swan expected to make full recovery. TheDodo
This Sci-Fi film short was launched on Kickstarter. Strange Thing, an award winner from 2014.



Strange Thing Movie/Facebook
www.bursellproductions.com
Another project by the same group looks promising. In pre-production now, The Alternate

Official TheCGBros http://www.thecgbros.com
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCGBro


Wendy's Coffeehouse Schedule 
- 8pm central time, Sunday night on KCMO Talk Radio


5/28 - Lance Mungia - Psychic Spies in the upcoming CIA - Documentary: Third Eye Spies
6/4 - J.M. DeBord - Dream Interpretation Dictionary. Follow on Twitter. Even old school Dream workers will learn a thing or two with this approach. 

6/11 - Blynne Olivieri - Ingo Swann Collection, Ingram Library UWG 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/uwgSpecial
Search our archival collections online: http://uwg.galileo.usg.edu/uwg/search


6/18 - Russell Brinegar - Overlords of the Singularity. NDE and Non-fiction experiences with UFO and Paranormal.
6/25 - Patti Conklin - Medical Intuitive Healer. The word Extraordinary applies. Patti has been compared to John of God.
7/2 - Garnet Schulhauser's Spirit Guide Albert appeared in physical form and took him on an incredible journey.
7/9 - Wendie Colter - Intuitive, Clairvoyant. Writing her first book based on her experiences as a medical intuitive, healer and teacher. Available for readings by appointment. The Practical Path

TBA - Stanley Krippner Ph.D. - The Shamanic Powers of Rolling Thunder

Join me for the live show or catch the podcast download 24/7
Wendy's Coffeehouse Archives. Thank you for listening and sharing!